Why join us?
Membership dues entitle ESVO members to:
- Access to restricted areas of the website
- Reduced subscription rates to the Veterinary Ophthalmology Journal
- A membership certificate which may be displayed in your clinic
- Be eligible to an award that is handed out at the annual meeting, for the Best Presentation, in the amount of 500 euros.
- Participation in the annual Business Meeting
Veterinarians in countries with national ophthalmology societies may join the ESVO through their national society, and enjoy a discounted membership fee.
However, as with any other society, the ESVO requires from its members much more than payment of annual fees if it is to succeed and flourish.
All ESVO members are urged to attend the annual meeting, present papers, and to contact the Executive Board members with any idea or suggestion they have to help improve the society and advance its goals.