Your personal data may be collected when you or your society interact with us or our Site. You may need to create an account with ESVO in order to access certain content on our Sites. This information may include the following:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and social media handle;
- Username and password;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Educational, professional, or other interests;
- Photo or video (e.g., attending our annual meeting);
ESVO may use your personal data for purposes of:
- Performing any contract or sending you information related;
- Activate your membership and site registration;
- Notifying you about changes or updates to our Site;
- Communicating with you about our annual Meeting and any other information related to veterinary ophthalmology (including webinars, conferences, or promotional activities such as surveys);
- Responding to your inquiries, requests, or other comments;
- Complying with our legal or regulatory obligations.
Sharing of Your Information
- Access the personal data we have about you;
- Receive an electronic copy of the personal data we have about you;
- Rectify any errors in your personal data;
- Delete your personal data;
- Restrict or object to how we process personal data about you.
If you submit a request which cannot be fully or partially fulfilled for legal or technical reasons, an explanation for this limitation will be provided. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You will not receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any of your rights.
To exercise your rights, you may submit a request to us by email at email@example.com. For the protection of all individuals’ personal data, we will only process your request if we can reasonably verify that you are, or are the authorized representative of, the person whose personal data we hold.
If you have any comments, requests, or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.